Monday, July 18, 2011

Count Down to Opening Day~!~





In less tahn a month (August 20th, 2011) cjEureka Computerized Embroidery designs will once again have a presence on the Internet. Some of you will remember I pulled the site down in 2010 shortly after my release from the the hospital. This time I have re-vamped and re-named the site. I was thinking about a new name and decided I would go with carol jean. That is what cj stands for. When my mama used both names, I knew she was gonna beat me up....lol...

All praise to my creator. I never expected to be able to use my hand again. Yes, it was that bad. Read all about it. Click here.

I am excited to announce, not long after the opening, I will release packets to make projects with my graphics using other mediums besides embroidery. I am excited about this new venue because it will give me the opportunity to
showcase the flexibility of my designs and how one can get more bang for their buck.
I will be producing videos over the next month to share projects that are sure to stimulate your imagination and creativity. The little guy in the above photo is from my Ole Baby~!~Collection. One of the pictures is a screen capture of the new site...Iam working feverishly because on the 1st of August I will have surgery to fix a cataract. Thanks to God and modern medicine, down time will be, maybe, a week....barring, no complications. I hope to have the site up before then. Yes, I am up all night...but you know I like it like that...Keeps me off the streets...lol...

Here's a How-TO video video to create the project using a re-cycled CD case.

Talk to you soon
cjEureka

1 comment:

  1. cj, I wished so much that you lived next door to me (or I to you!).
    You sound ever so much like a long lost friend but mostly because I love how you love your projects! I made some fabric roses but never thought of using napkins! I love your posts on the inkjet transfer group! Love your excitement and energy! Thanks for inspiring me...
    Pat

    ReplyDelete